How to Apply for Aid
Financial aid is available for students grades K-12, with an application fee of $35.
In order to apply for Financial Aid with Pioneer Academy please follow these steps :
- Visit the Smart Aid website
- Create an Account or Log In to an existing Smart Aid account
- Find Pioneer Academy. Smart School ID#: 14528 Pioneer Academy
- Complete the application and submit the required documents through the SmartAid website
Click here to watch the video tutorial.
Required Supporting Documentation:
Applications submitted without documentation will not be processed.
- Most recent pay stubs.
- Most recent W-2 forms for all jobs.
- Most recently filed federal tax returns: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ with all schedules.
- Most recently filed business tax return: 1120, 1120S, 1065 (if applicable)
- Supplemental income documentation: Social Security income, Welfare, Food Stamps, Child Support, 1099-M Forms, Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment,Veterans Benefits, Housing Allowance, etc.
If you are unable to provide any of the aforementioned items, please submit a Special Circumstance Letter indicating which document(s) you are unable to provide and why. This information will be shared with Pioneer Academy for consideration.
If you have questions, please contact SmartAid customer service, (800)-360-8027, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM–6:00 PM CST.
Help is also available through live chat on the SmartAid website and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a scholarship is awarded, the student must continue to be enrolled and in good standing with the school both academically and behaviorally to remain eligible for that year. Applicants must reapply each academic year to continue their eligibility. The scholarship is not transferable.
Other Institutions Providing Scholarship
Pioneer Academy is pleased to partner with Tri-County Scholarship Fund. The mission of Tri-County is to provide partial scholarships to K-12th grade students who demonstrate financial need. The average income of a Tri-County family is $30,000. Families who would like to be considered for an award must complete the application and submit all required documents by February 15. Recipients will be notified in April.
Please visit https://online.factsmgt.com/aid to fill out the application.
For more information about Tri-County, visit: www.tcsfund.org